Friday, January 30, 2015

Remember my etsy shop?

Yeah, I still have it! I've added new things over the last half year. More bags and FQs. I tried out a new method for the bag strap which I really like - still scrappy and colorful but I feel like it's more sturdy being wrapped and stitched to cording. I did also try to sell some embroidered twinchies though I didn't have a huge audience for that it seems...I wonder what new products I might come up with this year...any ideas?

Anyway, here's a recap of some of the new stuff available in my shop now! I actually just marked down a lot of the bags so get them while they're hot =)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'll be looking forward to the new stuff you've got percolating on your mind. I'm sure they're bound to be as catchy and accessible as the samples that you have posted. All of which point to past precedents of fine work, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to expect that the stuff will deliver. It's just a matter of waiting for what else your stuff has got to say. Thanks for sharing that! More power to you!

    Traci Holt @ Wilson Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...