Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Recommends Beautiful Baubles for All

It occurred to me that I haven't really shared any of my love for original, fantastic jewelry and it struck me as inspiration for this week's....

Photobucket

I know a fabulous lady down in Kentucky that makes these elaborate chunky charm bracelets and her name is MistressJennie! Her etsy shop, Mistress Jennie's, has a wide variety of beautiful baubles for many a fandom, and then some! I am an instant sucker for the Harry Potter and Doctor Who themed bracelets (I love when people share the same passion for crafting for fandoms that I do =)) which even go so far as to break down into themes on specific characters and places.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jennie is a wizard with the arrangements of these complex pieces, each being perfectly balanced between charms and sparkling jewels. I had to pick a few to feature as my personal favorites. I love the shoe for the 10th Doctor (obviously!), and the Tardis and...well I could go on =) It's almost as much fun just picking out the charms and what they represent and would make a great gift for the geek in your life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictured above is another bracelet featuring all that is Snape, his very darkest to the most inner light. I can't get over that beautiful shade of emerald green that runs throughout the whole piece.

Photobucket

And for those who want something a little simpler, she does that too! While she is unable to do any more custom orders for the rest of the holiday season (check back after!!), she is such a kind wonderful woman and will do her best to be able to modify something she already has listed in her shop for you. In regards to her custom orders, and just in case HP and DW aren't your thing (its possible), she is open to any theme you might suggest to her.

Check her shop out! You can also follow her blog to see her other crafty adventures and see when new listings are put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...