Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Recommendations Part 2

Photobucket


This week I want to share my awesome friend Erica of DolliPopVintage on etsy.
She is a born-and-bred artist, and is a tattooist by trade. I met her through craftster and have fallen in love with her personality, style, and total overall flair. Her paintings are amazing but I love what she does to abandoned relics of the thrift store. She loves to find items, especially old dolls and paint them up, giving them so much more dimension and interest than they ever had to start with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A lot of them have a day-of-dead flair about them, which I love! It brings a whole other side to these "sweet" dolls, I think Erica's done some zombie dolls as well!

Photobucket

Check her out, and consider getting a commissioned item even, she does those too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...