Friday, October 5, 2012

Naked Christmas Men and Bags too.

Where to even start? Somehow in the span of a week or so I have a million things I could blog about. But let's take it a step at a time.

First of all, I have to share something I accomplished this week: sewing a stocking! Laugh if you may but I rarely have the patience to sit down and do all the little nit-picky things that are required to actually sew something well (my bags and whatnot aside, that's different!). I'm not sure what inspired me to actually sit down and do this.....well that's not true. The perfect fabric is what inspired me! =D

I used this really awesome tutorial which I would recommend to anyone. If I can figure it out, so can you!

I started out with some other fabric, to test it out to see if I could actually making the stocking...

My own pattern (because making a stocking pattern is so hard).
Photobucket

Lining + cuff + outer fabric all sewn up nice.
Photobucket

After both sides are sewn together, turning it inside Photobucket

And the finished stocking!!
Photobucket

Now for the real deal. The stockings I made in the "special" fabric.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love it. =)


And to finish this post I thought I'd share some pictures of a new Christmas themed bag I just added to my shop! Among other things. check it out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That holiday hunk fabric always cracks me up!! It looks great in the stockings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...