Sunday, October 14, 2012

I jumped back on the Printing Bandwagon

I got this brilliant idea to try selling Fat Quarters in my shop. Not sure why it didn't occur to me before, but then again, etsy is chock full of sellers that have fabric for purchase. But there's isn't a whole wealth of Doctor Who fabric is there.....=D I do hope to sell more of my own designs too (check out my jawbone print! I'm in love. Must make more for myself and make something awesome with it), but I thought to test out the market I'd start with my Doctor who screens which already have a built in audience.

Enough of the chatter though, check out my beauties!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few others, Dark Mark from one of my Harry Potter screens, my beloved jawbone! and mold spores..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every single one of these was printed by hand, which took some time, but I think the effort really paid off. They'll be popping up in my shop shortly!!

Oh and I'll be going out of town this week so I apologize if I'm a bit tardy on the next blog post. I might try to do one in advance and see if I can post it but I make no promises! =) Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...