Friday, October 12, 2012

Everyone around me is Doctor Who and so am I

My latest custom bags have been focused on Doctor Who and I decided a while back to screen print some of the more complicated images (i.e. almost everything!) so I could include them on the bags without having to spend a million hours cutting out freezer paper stencils just for one or two images. And what can I say? I got a bit carried away.

Here's one of the bags.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After making these, I started think about what else I could do with the screens I made...which is leading me to think about maybe trying to sell my own hand pulled fat quarters and tshirts! I'm dabbling and things will start to pop up in my shop soon =) It'll be interesting to see if there's any interest in that sort of thing. If not, at least I tried.

Work-in-progress shots; the colors aren't really accurate (totally washed out) but you get an inkling of an idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...