Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Christmas bag and some fun

I'm back in town! and my brain is seriously fried, but I do have some exciting things to share with you guys in the next week.

Here's the last of my Christmas bags. I seriously fell in love with using felt in an applique technique and will definitely be using it more on my bags in the future. I also decided that the next time I make a bag, I'll try to remember to make a tutorial for how to make the strap as I've had dozens of people ask me over the last year or so since I started making these bags.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It definitely would appeal to the Christmas lover who is maybe just a bit jaded haha. Like me.

I also found a picture of a Christmas card I made a few years back.

Photobucket

Done with a linoleum block carving and stamp ink. I can't wait to share my Christmas cards that I made this year, but I think I'll keep that a surprise for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...