Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Potter bags In my shop

Yay hit the home stretch and finished the foretold Harry Potter Bags. Here are a ridiculous amount of pictures to oogle =) Now in the shop shop shop!

Bag 1: I like to think of it as the Luna Lovegood bag. I didn't mean to but there's quite a few patches on there that pay homage to that wacky lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bag 2: This one has some darker references, but my all-time favorite is the awkwardly hug Voldemort patch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the last bag: I started doing some wands and I'm so happy with how they're coming out, they're so dimensional and awesome. I love touching them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed the show =)

4 comments:

  1. They're awesome! I love all the in-jokes scattered throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE these! BUT I was wondering if you would ever consider doing quilts? I'm new to the things you make and found out about you because someone posted one of your Harry Potter bags on Pinterest and I just fell in love with it! I'm not huge on bags or purses or anything like that because I always end up just losing my things in them... haha so I was wondering if you could maybe make a Harry Potter quilt! They could have all the same patches and what not! Idk just an idea. Maybe? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these! BUT I was wondering if you would be interested in making quilts or some time of patched blanket! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing but holy cow would take way too long for my level of patience. I'd love to see it if you give it a go though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...