Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lists Lists Lists I love Lists

Working away on my projects. Key project is just shy of finished, though I need to do something about the structural integrity of it =/ Sculptural print project is in progress, I'm about ready to start assembling all the pieces so I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out! And pictures have been taken of some of the progress which I will share in a couple of big posts as to keep it all together and somewhat organized.

Here's my work area, completely cluttered up with random supplies from this and that

Photobucket

It's getting to the point where I'll have to clean it up just to continue functioning. I hate it when it's that messy.

And since I'm in the final weeks of my college experience, I thought I'd mark the countdown with a list of what I need to get accomplished before it's all done.

1. Assemble sculptural print (due this Thursday)

2. Make final tweaks to key project (due tomorrow)

3. Finish final intaglio print (due a week from Thursday) - this one I'm kind of dreading...the progress has gone a little...sideways. I'm crossing my fingers I can recover from any mistakes and make it awesome.

4. Start/Finish final installation project for fibers (due 4/23 two weeks from now eek) - I am so so so pysched for this one. And relieved that I have an awesome idea that I can put all my energy into. I won't say too much now but I'll leave you with these inspiration pictures to contemplate =D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. What are you working on over there?!?! I can't wait to see. The inspiration photos are pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you're makin!

    --Jaclyn T
    Giveaway for TrickArt Jewellery on the blog:
    http://positiveponderings.blogspot.ca/2012/04/semesters-donelets-celebrate-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...